The hotel has been built on the site of a former garrison station, earlier a seat of the Benedictine fathers. Koszary combines history with present times, gives a possibility to observe soul of remote times in modern interiors. The industrial style of interiors corresponds with current trends and combined with functionality, it guarantees comfortable leisure time.
In our hotel you will find:
- 82 cosy rooms /including one room adapted for disabled people/
- 4 suites
- 162 accommodation places
- 3 conference rooms
- Koszary’s restaurant Kantyna
- Free of charge overground car park
The Koszary Arche Hotel is a part of the Arche Collection.
This extraodrinary, authorial chain of facilities includes also:
- Zamek Janów Podlaski,
- Pałac i Folwark Łochów,
- The Hotel Tobaco in Łódź,
- The Sieniawa Pałac Hotel,
- The Arche Hotel Częstochowa,
- The Hotel Puławska Residence*** in Warsaw,
- The Arche Hotel in Siedlcach.
Soon the Collection will be extended with facilities in Warsaw and Lublin. In the near future there will also be new hotels built in Gdańsk, Żnin, Wrocław and Piła.